B.A., New York University, 2011
M.A., Princeton University, 2013
- Deviant sexualities and genders in 20th and 21st century French and francophone North American literatures and film
- Feminist, queer, and transgender theories, politics, and cultural production
- Rhetorics of space and place
- "The Prosthetic Pleasures of Guillaume Dustan," Mosaic: A Journal for the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature, forthcoming.
- “The Radical Novelty of Olympe de Gouges,” Nottingham French Studies 53, no. 3 (December 2014): 345–58.
- “Intoxication and Toxicity in a ‘Pharmacopornographic Era’: Beatriz Preciado’s Testo Junkie,” in Literature and Intoxication: Writing, Politics and the Experience of Excess, ed. Eugene Brennan and Russell Williams (Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015), 147–59.