- M.A. French Literature, Princeton University (2016)
- Master Recherche, Littératures françaises, Université La Sorbonne-Paris IV (2013)
- Licence, Lettres Modernes, Université La Sorbonne-Paris IV (2010)
Conference Papers and Publications
- “Shame in La Nausée, or how it affects Sartre’s practice of philosophy and literature,” OverLAP Inaugural Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland – November 9, 2017.
- “Quand la honte hante l’autobiographie : le cas de Jean Genet,” Equinoxes Conference, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA – April 22, 2017.
- “The Death of Reading: Valéry and Blanchot, readers of Mallarmé,” International Colloquium 20th and 21st Century French and Francophone Studies, Bloomington, IN, USA – April 7, 2017.
- “Spiritual Crises in Antonin Artaud’s Theater and its Double,” PU Mount Menoikeion Seminar, Monastery of Hagios Ioannis Prodromos, Serres, Greece – July, 2016
- “The Animal That Therefore He Is: Derrida, Montaigne and the Experience of Shame,” ACLA, Cambridge, MA, USA – March 20, 2016
- Jeremy Adelman, “Voyage au pays des MOOC, ou le récit d’une expérience”, published in Cités, March 2015. Translation from English to French.
Sciences Po Summer School
- Le Français par les Textes workshop, B1.1 & B1.2 (June 2017)
- Le Français par les Textes workshop, B1.2 & B2 (July 2017)
- FRE 108, Advanced French (Fall 2016).
- FRE 101, Beginner’s French (Fall 2015).
Virginia Governor’s French Academy
- Intermediate French Grammar lessons (June-July 2014 )
Washington and Lee University:
- Co-taught FREN 111, Beginner’s French (Spring 2014).
Academic Service and Projects
- Research Assistant, Derrida’s Margins: Annotations from the Personal Library of Jacques Derrida, Center for Digital Humanities, Princeton University (2016-now)
- Member of L’Avant-Scène, The French Theater Workshop, Princeton University (2015-now)
- Moderator of the panel “Readings,” International Colloquium 20th and 21st Century French and Francophone Studies, Bloomington, IN, USA (April 7, 2017)
- Graduate Affiliate, Program in European Cultural Studies, Princeton University (2016-2017). Co-organized an event entitled “Blot Out:” Travel Writing as Trespassing, a reading by Colleen Kinder.
- Organizer of the French Film Series (2016-2017)
- Co-organizer of the Work-in-Progress Series (2015-2016)
- Representative, Graduate Liaison Committee, Dept. of French and Italian, Princeton University (2015-2016)
- Co-organizer and panel moderator, Graduate Conference “Writing Out Loud: Orality and Aurality in Literature”, Dept. of French and Italian, Princeton University (October 16, 2015)